- Traffic Data. In general, you can browse our site without telling us who you are or revealing any personal information about yourself. However, the Site automatically recognizes the following non-personally identifiable information when you visit the Site: (i) IP address; (ii) domain server; (iii) type of computer; and (iv) type of web browser (collectively “Traffic Data”). Traffic Data is anonymous information that does not personally identify you, but is helpful for marketing purposes and for improving your experience on the Site. JCB USA uses this information to examine its traffic in aggregate and to ensure the security of the data and our infrastructure.
- Personal Information Collected. In order for JCB USA to fully serve you and for you to fully access certain services that JCB USA offers via the Site, JCB USA may require you to provide it with information that personally identifies you (“Personal Information”). For example, JCB USA may require accurate Personal Information to, among other things, submit feedback. Personal Information may include: (i) Contact Data (such as your name, phone number, mailing and e-mail addresses); (ii) Financial Data (such as account or credit card numbers); (iii) Demographic Data (such as your zip code and affiliates). If you communicate with JCB USA by e-mail or otherwise complete online forms, surveys, any information provided in such communication may be collected as Personal Information. JCB USA’s use of this Personal Information is set forth below.
- Do Not Track Notice. We may use automatic data collection technology to record other information that identifies your device and tracks your behavior on the Site. We may automatically receive and record information on our server logs from your browser, including your IP address, cookies, and the pages you request, as well as pages you have visited of our partner and affiliate websites and the products you were interested in on that site. At the current time, we do not comply with Do Not Track settings on your browser and the Site will not treat you differently if we receive Do Not Track signals from your browser.
- Other Limits to Your Privacy. The Site may contain links to other Web sites. JCB USA is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such other Web sites. JCB USA also may make chat rooms, forums, message boards and news groups available to you. Please understand that any information that is disclosed in these areas becomes public information. JCB USA has no control over its use and you should exercise caution when deciding to disclose your Personal Information.
- Children’s Privacy Protection. This Site is not intended for persons under the age of 18. If you are under 18 you must ask a parent for permission prior to submitting any information to this Site. JCB USA takes special care to protect the privacy needs of children under the age of 13 and JCB USA encourages parents to be an active participant in their child’s online activities. JCB USA abides by the requirements of the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA) and other relevant laws. The Site does not target and is not intended for children under the age of 13, and JCB USA will not knowingly collect Personal Information from them. If JCB USA discovers personal data from a child gathered through its Site, JCB USA will eliminate that data.