Effective Date: February 18, 2020
2. Personal Information Collected. In order for us to fully serve you and for you to fully access certain services that we offer via the Site, we may require you to provide it with information that personally identifies you (“Personal Information”). For example, we may require accurate Personal Information to, among other things, submit feedback. Personal Information may include: (i) Contact Data (such as your name, phone number, mailing and e-mail addresses); (ii) Financial Data (such as merchant account number); (iii) Demographic Data (such as your zip code and affiliates). If you communicate with us by e-mail or otherwise complete online forms, surveys, any information provided in such communication may be collected as Personal Information. Our use of this Personal Information is set forth below.
4. Do Not Track Notice. We may use automatic data collection technology to record other information that identifies your device and tracks your behavior on the Site. We may automatically receive and record information on our server logs from your browser, including your IP address, cookies, and the pages you request, as well as pages you have visited of our partner and affiliate websites and the products you were interested in on that site. At the current time, we do not use technology that responds to Do Not Track settings on your browser and the Site will not treat you differently if we receive Do Not Track signals from your browser.
6. Other Limits to Your Privacy. The Site may contain links to other Web sites. we are not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such other Web sites.
7. Children’s Privacy Protection. Children’s Privacy Protection. This Site is not intended for persons under the age of 18. If you are under 18 you must ask a parent for permission prior to submitting any information to this Site. We take special care to protect the privacy needs of children under the age of 13 and we encourage parents to be an active participant in their child’s online activities. We abide by the requirements of the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA) and other relevant laws. The Site does not target and is not intended for children under the age of 13, and we will not knowingly collect Personal Information from them. If we discover personal data from a child gathered through its Site, we will eliminate that data.
8. For site visitors from Nevada. We do not transfer personal information for monetary consideration. If you would like to tell us not to sell your information in the future please email us at email@example.com with your name, postal address, telephone number and email address with “Nevada do not sell” in the subject line.
9. Your Choices. You can choose not to receive emails from us by “unsubscribing” using the instructions in any email you receive from us. This will not stop us from sending emails about your account or your transactions with us.